B: only warldly. Bs, C: muke on. Mk: It may.
- Girls Science Institute: Introduction to Engineering?
- SCAVENGING THE COUNTRY FOR A HEARTBEAT: Poems.
- Transport Phenomena in Porous Media III: 3!
Bs, C: It may me. Mk: haldyne.
Bs: ga scrapit. C: haif scraipit. C: For thyne availl may as now dispyis. Bs, C: haif I.
Discworld - Wikiquote
B: wyse men. B: wark was. Bs, C: werkis ar. Bs, C: have sum meit. Bs, C: not leue. B: as. Bs, C: midding. Bs, C omit. Mk, Bs, C: precedes line B [marginal, in a different hand]: Moralite. Bs, C: had. Bs, C, Fox: lyke to. Mk: hoip. Mk: and noi sal. Bs, C: Or fyre nor water. Lists of terms typically pose difficulties for copyists; the difficulty of fallis has arguably produced simpler readings in Mk, Bs, and C.
Bs, C: for.
- The Mind Spreads its Wings.
- Table of contents.
- My Pet Bees Wild Life (a fun picture book for children aged 3-6!)!
Bs, C: wyn. Mk: fre.
- 8 Ways to Help Cure Your Teen’s Screen Addiction by Stefanie Brown.
- The lives of the signers of the Declaration of Independence (1840).
- Social/Emotional Learning Reading List.
- Orange County Science Fiction Club Big List of Book Suggestions.
- THE INVINCIBLE.
- Viaje al centro de la Tierra (Spanish Edition).
B: nor ket. Bs: can screit. Bs: argumenti. B omits. B: nocht with no. Bs, C: not with. Mk: gud. Bs, C: neidis. Mk: it.
Mk: nocht. Mk, Fox: I wair bot. B: I do bot waistis. Bs, C: it wer bot. Bs, C: Finis. B in a later hand : The Twa Myss. B, Bs, C: eldest duelt. Bs, C: uther. Bs, C: and. B, Bs, C: levis on thair. Bs, C, Fox, Br: uther. A: into.
Book: Full Moon City
Bs, C, Fox, Br: can. The arrangement of nouns in compound phrases, as elsewhere in the Fables , produces variant readings. Bs, C, Br: had. Bs, C, Br: Furth. A: mure mos. Bs, C, Fox: mosse and mure. Bs: Scho ran cryand quhill scho come to a balk. C: Scho ranne with mony ane hiddeous quaik.
Bawcutt and Riddy consider both A and B to be "weakened by the absence of a reference to the fur or 'furrow', which vividly conveys the different scale of the mouse's world" Br, p. Burrow observes that "The sudden switch to the Lilliputian world of the mouse, labouring up and down the ridge and furrow of a ploughed field, puzzled scribes" English Verse , p.
B, Br omit. B: quod. Bs, Fox, Br: culd. C: cryit. Bs, C, Fox: kinnisman. Bs, C, Br: joy. Bs, Br: Beis kith quhen that thir sisteris met.
Fox: Beis kithit quhen thir sisteris twa war met. A, Bu: The welcummyng.click
Teaching Good Study Habits, Minute by Minute
Bs, C, Br: And grit kyndnes. Bs, C, Br: sober. B: maisterlig.
Related The Tale of The Unlucky Werewolf (Lunchtime Literates Book 3)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved